BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 22, 2011

something to say

I am just an ordinary and simple person who wanted a good future like most. though i do not have an extraordinary skills or talent i am blessed to have a loving family,friends and most especially God whose always there to show love and care that everyone wanted to have.


I was graduated high school at manaoag where my father's sisters and father live. i stayed for almost 4 years for my studying and fortunately i met those persons who'd been my companion all the times during those high school days, sila ang isa sa mga tumulong upang hubugin ang aking pagkatao and i thank them so much for that and i will always keep them in my heart. :)

Sa ngayon,i continuing my studies for college at central luzon state university taking up elementary education. And hope to finish it on time dahil sa simpleng bagay na ito matumbasan ko man lamang ang mga sakripisyong ginagawa ng aking mga magulang.

0 (mga) puna: